The Word is:”water”
noun: water; noun: the water; plural noun: waters
1. a colourless, transparent, odourless, liquid which forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is
“sodium chloride dissolves in water”
synonyms: aqua; technicalH;
“each bedroom has a washbasin with hot and cold water”
“a water sign”
plural noun: the waters
“you can take the waters at the Pump Room”
2. a stretch or area of water, such as a river, sea, or lake.
synonyms: sea, ocean; lake, loch, pond, pool, reservoir;
“she ducked under the water”
modifier noun: water
“a water plant”
“the waters of Hudson Bay”
“Japanese coastal waters”
4. the amniotic fluid surrounding a fetus in the womb, especially as discharged in a flow shortly before birth.
5. the quality of transparency and brilliance shown by a diamond or other gem.
verb: water; 3rd person present: waters; past tense: watered; past participle: watered; gerund or present participle: watering
1. pour or sprinkle water over (a plant or area) in order to encourage plant growth.
synonyms: sprinkle, moisten, dampen, wet, spray, splash; soak, douse, souse, drench, saturate,
hose (down), water down;
“he told me to water the plants”
“they stopped to water the horses”
“the ship was watered and fresh livestock taken aboard”
2. (of a river) flow through (an area of land).
Source credit: Google