Look at the picture.
Read the questions.
Think about the topic.
What are some things that you do every day?
Describe a typical daily routine.
Tell what you do at various times throughout the day.
Ask your partner to tell you his/her daily schedule.
What time do you go to work/school?
What time do you get out of class/get off work?
Listen and Pronounce
Read the following phrases to your tutor. He / She will listen and correct your pronunciation.
Make a time table like the one below.
Fill in the time table with information about your daily activities.
Describe your daily routine to your tutor.
- I get up at 7:00 every day.
- Then I take a shower, get dressed and eat breakfast.
- I leave my house at 8:00 and ride the bus to school.
- I start class at 9:00 on Monday, and 10:00 on Thursday.
- I usually have lunch at 1:00.
- I finish class at 3:30 p.m.
- On Saturday, I sleep in until 11:00.
Ask your partner about his/her daily routine.
- What time do you usually wake up?
- What do you do between classes
- What time do you finish work?
- What do you do in the evening?
- What time do you get home on the weekends?