The Eighth Habit:
(From Effectiveness to Greatness)
If you were Dr. Covey, how would you build on the Seven Habits?
1. Briefly summarize the anecdote from the beginning of the presentation.
2. What is the purpose of the story (other than humor)?
3. What does he mean by “There are lighthouse principles that govern life?”
4. What are the four parts of our nature?
5. What elements come together to make your “Voice?”
The Eighth Habit: Part 1:2
6. What are the five metastasizing cancers?
7. What does he mean by “Find your voice and allow others to find theirs?”
9. How many people in the audience agree that
People are not working at their full potential
There is pressure to produce more for less
8. Three birth gifts
Freedom and Power to Choose