Learn English Now!
Free Lesson for Today:
Category: Sports and Recreation
Type of Material: Video
Which of these words do you know already? Which ones are new to you?
make (one’s) way
Think about the topic. What do you know about it already?
Does baseball seem confusing to you?
What are the rules, and how do you play?
What type of equipment do you need?
What do players need to do during the game?
Watch the video and find out how baseball is played.
Summarize the article in your own words. Tell a partner about what you have learned.
Questions for Comprehension
- What kinds of equipment do you need to play baseball?
- What is the hitter expected to do?
- What is the defense expected to do?
- What is a “score” called in baseball. How many points is it worth?
- What are some important benefits of playing baseball?