The Word is:”with”
1. accompanied by (another person or thing).
synonyms: accompanied by, in the company of, escorted by
2. having or possessing (something).
“a small man with thick glasses”
3. indicating the instrument used to perform an action.
“fill the bowl with water”
4. in opposition to.
5. indicating the manner or attitude in which a person does something.
6. indicating responsibility.
7. employed by.
using the services of.
“I bank with the TSB”
8. in the same direction as.
9.indicating separation or removal from something.
Source credit: Google