Little boy hidden behind a giant plate of pancakes, with a knife and fork visible on a table cloth.
I. Vocabulary words from this article:
II. Pre-Reading Questions
- What kind of food do you eat for breakfast?
- How many ways do you know to serve pancakes?
IV. Post-Reading Questions
- True or False?
1. Only people in America eat pancakes.
2. In China, pancakes come in the form of a lacy crepe.
3. In India, pancakes come stuffed with spicy potatoes and yogurt.
4. In Russia, pancakes are called Gujarati.
- Short Answer :
5. Why was the World’s Largest Pancake Breakfast revived in 1986?
Click for Answers.