- Could you . . . . (for me) ?
- Would you please . . . ?
- Would you mind V+ing . . . .?
- Could you possibly . . . ?
- Okay, no problem.
- Sure, I’d be glad to.
- Sorry, I’m (kind of) busy now.
- (If you’re not busy) I could use your help.
Giving Instructions x
- I’m sorry. I don’t have time right now.
- Do you have a minute?
- Can you spare a few minutes?
- Could you do me a favor?
- Could I ask you a favor?
- Can I ask you to . . . ?
- I need some help (if you have time).
Don’t Be Afraid To Ask For Help
English Greetings & Phrases/strong>
English – Introductions
Rosetta Stone – English
Speak English as a Second Language
Learning English – Lesson One