II. Pre-Reading Questions
When you think of cowboys, what sorts of things come to mind?
2. If you are a cowboy or cowgirl, what kinds of skills do you you need to have?
IV. Post-Reading Questions
1. Which animals are an important part of Montana’s economy?
2. In what ways are horses useful in the livestock industry?
3. Which is not true about Barbara Van Cleve?
a. She was inducted into the National Cowgirl Museum.
b. She is a cowgirl-photographer.
c. She lives and works in a same place.
4. In which category was Dan Mortensen the World Saddle Bronc riding champion?
Click for Answers.