The Word is:”same”
1. identical; not different.
“she was saying the same thing over and over”
synonyms: the identical, the very same, selfsame, one and the same, the very
antonyms: another, different
“he’s worked at the same place for quite a few years”
“people will always notice if you wear the same shirt two days running”
“that same year I went to Boston”
synonyms: selfsame, aforesaid, aforementioned
“the Allied landings took place that same month”
2. of an identical type; exactly similar.
“they all wore the same clothes”
“all three patients had the same symptoms”
“international hotels tend to provide the same menu worldwide”
antonyms: different, dissimilar, varying
1. the same thing as something previously mentioned.
“I’ll resign and encourage everyone else to do the same”
“Louise would have said the same”
“put the tailboard up and secure same with a length of wire”
2. people or things that are identical or share the same characteristics.
“there are several brands and they’re not all the same”
1. similarly; in the same way.
“treating women the same as men”
Source credit: Google